What is decision fatigue:
It’s when you are overwhelmed by all the tiny decisions you make in a day, even if you are not aware of them. Deciding what to wear for work, what to eat for lunch, or what to watch on TV – all these choices contribute to decision fatigue. This results in a lack of willpower, which sometimes makes it hard to stick to a fitness plan.
The importance of scheduling:
It may sound counterproductive but don’t make to-do lists. Schedule what’s important in your calendar so you’ll know right away what needs to be done for that day.
Use the weekly and monthly planners to schedule your fitness plan – including rest days. Remember, the important step is to plan ahead.
What is included:
- Monthly Planners: Pre-labeled 12-month planners, draft a workout schedule or a diet plan for every month
- Two-Page Weekly Planner: Track meals, workouts, and highlights on a weekly basis
- One-Page Weekly Planner: Minimalist 7-day planner for those who prefer a simple design
Features you’ll love:
- Printable and editable PDFs (forms)
- Four paper sizes are included: half-size, letter size, A4 and A5
- Beautiful floral theme (option to print without the images for a minimalist design)
This product part of the Complete Fitness Planner.
Check out our selection of printed fitness journals.