Are you struggling with goal setting?
Here’s a tip: Identify your motivations and set S• M• A• R• T goals.
Goals should be:
For example, a statement such as ‘I want to lose weight’ is too general. A SMART goal would be something like ‘I will lose 10 pounds of fat in the next 3 months’.
Easily set your fitness goals and make an action with these templates.
What is included:
- Goal Setting: Set SMART goals and make an action plan; increase your motivation by picking a reward before you start your fitness journey.
- Measurements Tracker: Log your progress once a week or every other week
- Transformation Sheet: Record your measurements and compare your before and after pictures.
- Printable and editable PDFs (forms)
- Four paper sizes are included: half-size, letter size, A4 and A5
- Minimalist design
This product is part of the Complete Fitness Planner.
Check out our selection of printed fitness journals.