Are you aiming to get healthier, stronger or leaner?
Do you often give up in the middle of your fitness program?
Psychology professor Dr. Gail Matthews, from the Dominican University of California, found that you are 42% more likely to achieve your goals when you write them down.
Writing improves your long term memory and makes you more accountable. Specifically, writing by hand activates parts of your brains responsible for thinking and memory. That’s why the latest fitness app that got you tapping on a phone screen might not be for you…
Alternatively, this printable fitness planner will be an excellent companion to your health journey.
It will allow you to:
- Write down your goals and make an action plan
- Stay focused without any annoying notifications
- Track your progress
- Record milestones
- Plan meals, workouts and rest days
- Identify patterns
- Create healthy habits
- Prevent injuries by recording what is working and what is not
Bodyweight Workout Reference
Included in this listing is an illustrated guide to 90 bodyweight exercises that are simple and effective in improving balance, flexibility, strength and endurance. All exercises can be performed anytime and anywhere, and will make you burn calories while working your muscles. Burn fat and build strength all in the comfort of your home!
The illustrated guide will provide an easy way to diversify and plan your workout routine. There are three sections based on the body parts: upper body, lower body and core. All you have to do is pick 2 to 3 moves from each category, and build your own circuit by choosing your prefered number of sets and repetitions. For an effective workout, take between 30 to 60 seconds rest between each set. Be consistent and commit to your routine, and you will see great results in no time.
Performing bodyweight workouts at home have many pros :
- Perfect for busy people
- Quick, easy, and effective
- Many exercises combine cardio and strength
- Can be done anytime, anywhere
- Doesn’t require a gym membership
- Doesn’t require expensive equipments
- No crowded gym, no waiting time for a machine to free up
- No shower sharing
- No creeps watching your every rep
- Cuss all you want during your workout!
Printable Fitness Planner — What You’ll Get:
- IDENTIFICATION PAGE
- GOALS: Set SMART goals and make an action plan
- TRANSFORMATION: Compare your pictures from before and after your program
- MEASUREMENTS TRACKER: Log your measurements once a week or every other week
- HABIT BUILDER: Commit to 30 days to build healthy habits or routines; two versions to choose from
- MILESTONES & REWARDS: Keep yourself motivated by celebrating your small accomplishments
- MONTHLY FITNESS PLANNER: Schedule your workouts – including rest days
- MONTH AT A GLANCE: Identify patterns by recording your daily stats
- 30-DAY CHALLENGE: A fun way to log a challenge, start a new one every month!
- PERIODS TRACKER: A year round tracker to easily identify cycles
- MOOD TRACKER: A year round tracker to easily identify patterns
- FOOD LOG: 7-day meals planner/tracker; record calories and macros
- WEEKLY PLANNER: Plan your workouts and/or meals; two versions to choose from
- WORKOUT LOG: 7-day workout planner/tracker
- GROCERY LIST: Separate your grocery list into categories
- RECIPE CARD: Save your favorite recipes
- INTERMITTENT FASTING TRACKER: 7-day tracker with a 24-hour schedule
- DAILY LOG: Track meals, workouts and other relevant facts such as sleep, hydration and mood; reflect daily
- RESULTS: Record your achievements; prepare for your next challenge
- NOTES: Add this page to any section for an extra writing space
- EXTRAS: Planner tabs, table of contents, bookmark, motivational stickers, washi tapes
Printable Exercise Guide — What You’ll Get:
- An illustrated guide to 30 core exercises
- An illustrated guide to 30 upper body exercises
- An illustrated guide to 30 lower body exercises
Features you will love:
- Fitness planner: 36 templates for planning, tracking or analyzing every step of your fitness journey
- Illustrated workout reference: 90 bodyweight exercises; 10 pages in total
- Five paper sizes: half-size, letter size, A4, A5 and happy planner
- Simple and minimalist design
Upgrade Offer: Get Every Printable Planner in the Shop:
- Valued at $350, save 80% now!
- More than 1,000 printable templates
- 10-in-1 planner bundle
- Designs: minimalist, floral, boho, kawaii and many more
- FREE UPDATES: Receive every new printable planner added to the shop in the future!
- View this awesome bundle
- This is a digital product, the file will be available to download after payment.
- No physical product will be shipped.
- We don’t accept returns for digital products but we will be glad to help with any issues you may have.
- Printing tip: Print in ‘Actual Size’ or ‘Scale to 100%’.
- Always seek medical advice before you start an exercise program and/or a diet.
- This product is informational only, results will differ for each person, there is no guarantees concerning your level of success.