Are you aiming to get healthier, stronger or leaner?
Do you often give up in the middle of your fitness program?
Psychology professor Dr. Gail Matthews, from the Dominican University of California, found that you are 42% more likely to achieve your goals when you write them down.
Writing improves your long term memory and makes you more accountable. Specifically, writing by hand activates parts of your brains responsible for thinking and memory. That’s why the latest fitness app that got you tapping on a phone screen might not be for you…
Alternatively, this planner will be an excellent companion to your fitness journey.
It will allow you to:
- Write down your goals and make an action plan
- Stay focused without any annoying notifications
- Track your progress
- Record milestones
- Plan meals, workouts and rest days
- Identify patterns
- Create healthy habits
- Prevent injuries by recording what is working and what is not
This cute and useful printable fitness journal was designed to fit all your needs:
- 24 templates for planning, tracking or analyzing every step of your fitness journey
- 60 pages in total
- Four paper sizes: half-size, letter size, A4 and A5
- Beautiful floral theme (option to print without the images for a minimalist design—and save on printing costs!)
What You’ll Get:
- GOALS: Set SMART goals and make an action plan
- TRANSFORMATION: Compare your pictures from before and after your program
- MEASUREMENTS TRACKER: Log your measurements once a week or every other week
- HABIT BUILDER: Commit to 30 days to build healthy habits or routines; two versions to choose from
- MILESTONES & REWARDS: Keep yourself motivated by celebrating your small accomplishments
- MONTHLY FITNESS PLANNER: Schedule your workouts – including rest days
- MONTH AT A GLANCE: Identify patterns by recording your daily stats
- 30-DAY CHALLENGE: A fun way to log a challenge, start a new one every month!
- PERIODS TRACKER: A year round tracker to easily identify cycles
- MOOD TRACKER: A year round tracker to easily identify patterns
- FOOD LOG: 7-day meals planner/tracker; record calories and macros
- WEEKLY PLANNER: Plan your workouts and/or meals; two versions to choose from
- WORKOUT LOG: 7-day workout planner/tracker
- GROCERY LIST: Separate your grocery list into categories
- RECIPE CARD: Save your favorite recipes
- INTERMITTENT FASTING TRACKER: 7-day tracker with a 24-hour schedule
- DAILY LOG: Track meals, workouts and other relevant facts such as sleep, hydration and mood; reflect daily
- RESULTS: Record your achievements; prepare for your next challenge
- NOTES: Add this page to any section for an extra writing space
Get 25% off separate listings with the ‘Fitness Journal & Exercise Guide’ bundle.
- A complete fitness planner and journal with 24 unique templates to help you plan and log every step of your fitness journey (this listing)
- An illustrated guide to 90 bodyweight exercises to help you plan and diversify your workout routine
- View the bundle
Do you need a fitness planner?
Check out the benefits of keeping a fitness journal and what to write in it.